Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 4: The worst run

It was Labor Day Week-end and I knew I needed to get a long run in sometime in the three days. But I got change to get out early on a Friday and thought, "lets get that run in."

It was supposed to be 18 miles but I was feeling that Angry Whopper Ihad for lunch from the first mile to the 17th. And that was all I could do. I did complete a couple of errands. I went by Hanson's to buy some Goo. Then I went to the Apple store to pick up Snow Leopard and a Mophie Juice Pack Air. That would turn out to be a good thing.

On the return limb I just started dying. At mile 17 my iPhone lost it's charge and shut down. I could manage about another two blocks before I completely lost my charge...

I had to borrow a phone to call cathy to come get me.

With my new Mophie Juice Pack Air this will never happen again. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment